Frequently Asked Questions
How to Create an Email Signature in Outlook 2007?
Last Updated 4 years ago
1. Select "Tools | Options..." from the Menu in Outlook
2. Go to the "Mail Format" Tab. Click Signatures... under Signatures.
3. Go to the "E-mail Signature" Tab, then click New.
4. Type the New Signature's Desired Name. Type the new signature's desired name. If you have more than one signature for different purposes, name them accordingly. Click OK.
5. Type the Desired Text of Your Signature Under "Edit Signature"